planning for my wedding decor has been challenging because
1. i don’t really fancy a lot of the photos posted online by wedding decor vendors
2. yet i’m not willing to pay more than $4,500ish for CC decor. this rules out the experienced and/or high-end vendors.
3. the one vendor that i do like + fits my budget isn’t very responsive. alarm bells?
1. meet short listed vendors to find out more
2. draft decor specs to help me make a fair comparison among their prices
3. lower my own expectations
4. pick the vendor I feel most comfy with, since given my fickle mindedness, God knows what theme I’d want 12 months from now. so someone flexible and open to client ideas would be great.